Are you buying multiple items or perhaps not finding what you are looking for? Send us an email now and we will gladly send you a quotation. If you find the same product more affordable somewhere else, send us proof and we will gladly work at beating that quotation. And of course friendly service and after sales peace of mind is part of the package! Mail us now: online@HGMW.co.za
Harry Green Music World offers FREE delivery to all *main distribution points within South Africa for orders above R1000.00.
Harry Green Music World will only make use of their couriers if a fixed address such as a personal/business address is provided.
For areas that are not considered to be a Major Distribution Point, as per our "Major Distribution Centre List", Harry Green Music World will gladly cover up to R250.00 of the courier fee, after having received a quotation from our delivery company.
*As per our "Major Distribution Centre List"
Normal delivery time is 3-7 working days. We will always try and give you the best possible ETA on your order together with your Waybill Number. It remains your responsibility to give as much special information on the delivery and address as possible.
In the events of natural disasters, strikes etc. that delays the process, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Sometimes you may receive your order in more than one delivery if you have purchased several items that consist of different brands. When it comes to guitars that have built in electronics, we always do the necessary checks beforehand (which takes a day) to ensure that you get a good working guitar. Any other items, including amps, speakers, drums etc. is not part of this pre-check system. It may also be required of the client to assemble his own piano with few simple screws. Alternatively we can arrange for a setup at an additional cost. Larger Piano's will need more man power which means we will include setup fees in our quotes always.
We deliver from Monday to Friday during our business hours, excluding public holidays. If you require an emergency delivery please contact us at 013 752 7725 and we will do our very best to accommodate you. This may require an additional delivery fee.
You can be rest assured that your items are insured in all cases including theft, fire, or damage. Our trusted and dedicated delivery company will notify us immediately if this happens and we will call you as soon as possible. We will then take you through the steps of refunding or replacing your lost item(s). Should you receive a damaged product upon delivery, please notify us within 2 hours after signing the waybill. It remains your responsibility to send us photos of the damage caused together with the signed waybill.
Neither party shall be liable for any loss suffered by the other Party arising out of delay in or prevention of performance of that Party’s obligations in terms of this Agreement if such delay is directly or indirectly caused by an event beyond that Party’s reasonable control, provided that:
- the onus be on the Party alleging the occurrence of such an event to immediately notify the other Party of such event;
- the Party delayed or prevented from performing its obligations by the occurrence of such an event shall do everything that could reasonably be expected of it in order to remedy the situation .
DELIVERY OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA
FOB “FREE ON BOARD” TERMS:
Harry Green Music World does not deliver outside of South Africa. If you would like for your item(s) to be delivered to you in a area outside of South Africa, you would need to organize and pay for your own transport.
Any additional transport costs will be the buyer’s responsibility, such as:
- Delivery in an outlaying area is subject to the terms and conditions of the seller’s couriers and will be payable in advance prior to delivery by the buyer.
- In the event that the buyer wants to export goods, the buyer is financially and administratively responsible for costs to transport to the port/border, if applicable, and for costs such as custom taxes and fees. We will not be held responsible for any duty costs arising from exporting goods by the buyer.
- As mentioned on Shopifys blog post: “…as soon as the shipment of goods leaves the seller's warehouse, the seller records the sale as complete. The buyer owns the product on route to its warehouse and must then pay any delivery charges.”
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this FOB terms.
Telephone number(s): (013) 752 7725 / (013) 752 4766